Glen Beck Ejects ‘ACORN’ Spokesman From FOX Studio
Beck described the off-camera altercation to viewers as follows:
Who thinks that he told me…That I, what was it I thought that he said that I hate black people. How many here thought that he said that, as soon as the cameras went off…you thought… I was afraid of black people. That’s actually what he said to me…let’s just take it…because actually better than just I hate black people.
I’m standing here and he gets up and I say you sir, you and your organization are bad for America. And says, I’ll use yours…you’re just afraid of black people. I threw him out of the studio – get the hell out of my studio.
Beck also mentioned that ACORN National Spokesman Scott Levenson stated he was a former ‘Union Organizer’. “Oh what a surprise that is.” Beck said.
- Soros: China To Play Leadership Role in The New World Order
- FDA Ok’s Peramivir For Widespread Human Experimentation
- Obama Minion ‘Bites Back’
- H1n1 Warning…
- Obama’s ‘Jolly Green Giant’ Van Jones Has Got To Go
- Obama’s Socialist Indoctrination Begins at School
- Government Thugs Kill Georgia Pastor!
- March On Washington – September 12th, 2009 – Will you be there?
- Marine Skewers Congressman Baird
- Suspension of The Constitution and Marshal Law
- Obama Orchestrates The Collapse of The U.S.?
- Obama Follows The Soviet Model
- Secret Process Benefits Obama Pets
- Police Gangs? – ‘Public Servant’ to ‘Enforcement Officer’?
- Broward County Florida Prepares For Massive Swine Flu Outbreak This Fall