Obama Rallies his Minions to ‘manufacture’ Support?
The White House has dismissed the anger expressed about health-care legislation as “manufactured,” because conservative groups have helped organize opponents to go to these meetings.
I just received an email from Obama’s campaign with this plea:
That’s why Organizing for America is putting together thousands of events this month where you can reach out to neighbors, show your support, and make certain your members of Congress know that you’re counting on them to act.
But these canvasses, town halls, and gatherings only make a difference if you turn up to knock on doors, share your views, and show your support. So here’s what I need from you: Can you commit to join at least one event in your community this month?
So is Obama “manufacturing” support? Is BarackObama.com, by reaching into its supporter networks and mobilizing backers, guilty of “astro-turfing?”
No. Neither are the conservative groups who tell their members and backers to express their objection to health-care reform.
- Soros: China To Play Leadership Role in The New World Order
- FDA Ok’s Peramivir For Widespread Human Experimentation
- Obama Minion ‘Bites Back’
- H1n1 Warning…
- Obama’s ‘Jolly Green Giant’ Van Jones Has Got To Go
- Obama’s Socialist Indoctrination Begins at School
- Government Thugs Kill Georgia Pastor!
- March On Washington – September 12th, 2009 – Will you be there?
- Marine Skewers Congressman Baird
- Suspension of The Constitution and Marshal Law
- Obama Orchestrates The Collapse of The U.S.?
- Obama Follows The Soviet Model
- Secret Process Benefits Obama Pets
- Police Gangs? – ‘Public Servant’ to ‘Enforcement Officer’?
- Broward County Florida Prepares For Massive Swine Flu Outbreak This Fall