Obama Continues Dance on Health Option
Now you see it… Now you don’t…
The White House fell into full retreat yesterday from its earlier surrender of Democratic plans for a massive new government-run insurance agency as part of its health-care reform bid.
The Obama administration now says it remains fully behind the idea of a “public option” for government-run insurance, despite clear signals over the weekend from top officials that the public option is not a deal-breaker and is just a “sliver” of the overall reforms it seeks.
White House spokesman Robert Gibbs blamed the media for misunderstanding the administration’s support.
- Soros: China To Play Leadership Role in The New World Order
- FDA Ok’s Peramivir For Widespread Human Experimentation
- Obama Minion ‘Bites Back’
- H1n1 Warning…
- Obama’s ‘Jolly Green Giant’ Van Jones Has Got To Go
- Obama’s Socialist Indoctrination Begins at School
- Government Thugs Kill Georgia Pastor!
- March On Washington – September 12th, 2009 – Will you be there?
- Marine Skewers Congressman Baird
- Suspension of The Constitution and Marshal Law
- Obama Orchestrates The Collapse of The U.S.?
- Obama Follows The Soviet Model
- Secret Process Benefits Obama Pets
- Police Gangs? – ‘Public Servant’ to ‘Enforcement Officer’?
- Broward County Florida Prepares For Massive Swine Flu Outbreak This Fall