Paid Leave for Accused Pedophile Teacher in New York
Teacher’s Union Fights for Paid Leave!
A Bronx teacher found guilty by a special city school investigations unit of fondling students will get full pay while the Education Department tries to fire him.
Jonathan Polayes, a social studies teacher at Hostos-Lincoln Academy of Science, inappropriately touched an 11-year-old girl, according to the probe.
The 20-year veteran will be removed from teaching while an indefinite termination hearing process begins.
Polayes, 57, denied the charges. The Bronx district attorney’s office is considering criminal charges.
The move came after a report released yesterday by Special Investigation Commissioner Richard Condon.
Some students interviewed in the report said that they had no problem with Polayes. Several others said they felt uncomfortable when he hugged them or patted their bottoms.
In 2001, when Polayes was at Chelsea Career and Technical High School, he was found guilty of touching a student and suspended without pay for a semester.
- Soros: China To Play Leadership Role in The New World Order
- FDA Ok’s Peramivir For Widespread Human Experimentation
- Obama Minion ‘Bites Back’
- H1n1 Warning…
- Obama’s ‘Jolly Green Giant’ Van Jones Has Got To Go
- Obama’s Socialist Indoctrination Begins at School
- Government Thugs Kill Georgia Pastor!
- March On Washington – September 12th, 2009 – Will you be there?
- Marine Skewers Congressman Baird
- Suspension of The Constitution and Marshal Law
- Obama Orchestrates The Collapse of The U.S.?
- Obama Follows The Soviet Model
- Secret Process Benefits Obama Pets
- Police Gangs? – ‘Public Servant’ to ‘Enforcement Officer’?
- Broward County Florida Prepares For Massive Swine Flu Outbreak This Fall