More Obama “fabrications”
Health care legislation will mean “government funding of abortion”?
President Obama said Wednesday that’s “not true” and among several “fabrications” being spread by “people who are bearing false witness.” But abortion foes say it’s the president who’s making a false claim. “President Obama today brazenly misrepresented the abortion-related component” of health care legislation, said Douglas Johnson, legislative director for the National Right to Life Committee. So which side is right?
The truth is that House and Senate legislation would allow a new “public” insurance plan to cover abortions.
- Soros: China To Play Leadership Role in The New World Order
- FDA Ok’s Peramivir For Widespread Human Experimentation
- Obama Minion ‘Bites Back’
- H1n1 Warning…
- Obama’s ‘Jolly Green Giant’ Van Jones Has Got To Go
- Obama’s Socialist Indoctrination Begins at School
- Government Thugs Kill Georgia Pastor!
- March On Washington – September 12th, 2009 – Will you be there?
- Marine Skewers Congressman Baird
- Suspension of The Constitution and Marshal Law
- Obama Orchestrates The Collapse of The U.S.?
- Obama Follows The Soviet Model
- Secret Process Benefits Obama Pets
- Police Gangs? – ‘Public Servant’ to ‘Enforcement Officer’?
- Broward County Florida Prepares For Massive Swine Flu Outbreak This Fall