US $20 trillion in debt by 2019…. (Just A Reminder)
Obama revises budget estimates.
As you read here last week, Barack Obama’s estimate of the budget deficit was off by a mere $2 trillion. According to the Obama administration, the U.S. deficit will skyrocket to $9 trillion over the next 10 years — $2 trillion more than it forecasted earlier this year.
Add that to the existing $11 trillion budget deficit and you get a $20 trillion national debt by 2019.
- Soros: China To Play Leadership Role in The New World Order
- FDA Ok’s Peramivir For Widespread Human Experimentation
- Obama Minion ‘Bites Back’
- H1n1 Warning…
- Obama’s ‘Jolly Green Giant’ Van Jones Has Got To Go
- Obama’s Socialist Indoctrination Begins at School
- Government Thugs Kill Georgia Pastor!
- March On Washington – September 12th, 2009 – Will you be there?
- Marine Skewers Congressman Baird
- Suspension of The Constitution and Marshal Law
- Obama Orchestrates The Collapse of The U.S.?
- Obama Follows The Soviet Model
- Secret Process Benefits Obama Pets
- Police Gangs? – ‘Public Servant’ to ‘Enforcement Officer’?
- Broward County Florida Prepares For Massive Swine Flu Outbreak This Fall